Ordinal xxx could not be located in the dynamic link library MAPI32.dll.
Short for "Messaging Application Programming Interface", a system built into Microsoft Windows that enables different E-Mail applications to work together to distribute mail. As long as both applications are MAPI-enabled, they can share mail messages with each other. It seems that an other application have overwrite the Windows default mapi32.dll cause of it needs, therefore Steganos is complaining.
At the following link you can download the default Microsoft mapi32.dll: Download selfextracting archive .
Please follow this to solve the problem:
- Save the archive to your desktop.
- Backup currently used mapi32.dll.
- You will find it here: C:\WINNT\System or here C:\Windows\System32
- Click double on downloaded file and run self extraction.
- Select for the extraction traget, the directory where complained mapi32.dll is saved (C:\WINNT\System or C:\Windows\System32).
- Confirm overwrite warning and reboot PC.
Last update: 2007-03-03 17:31
Author: Ruediger Holdmann