MySteganos concerns an interactive offer within the Steganos website, for which the user must register separately. This offer is in accordance with the following regulations.
§ 1 Registration
(1) The free-of-charge use of MySteganos presupposes that the visitor is allowing him/herself to be registered. To do this, Steganos requires the email address of the user and a freely selected password.
(2) The subscriber is at liberty to provide further personal data.
(3) A visitor is not required to register. Steganos reserves the right to refuse a registration without specifying a reason.
§ 2 Notice of cancellation
(1) The user can cancel his/her MySteganos user account at any time.
§ 3 Liability
(1) Steganos is not responsible for any damage, which may develop as a result of defects, delays or interruptions in the transmission, of breakdowns in the technical equipment and services, incorrect contents, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way, unless such damage is caused deliberately or by gross negligence on the part of Steganos, its coworkers or subcontractors.
(2) The user undertakes to communicate to us each abusive use of his/her MySteganos account immediately upon knowledge of such. In the case of an abusive use, the user will change the password immediately. We rule out any liability for damages from an unauthorized and/or incorrect use of the user’s password-protected logins.
§ 4 DATA Protection
(1) Steganos undertakes to adhere to the legal regulations regarding data protection. In particular, this refers to the General Terms of Privacy in this regard.
§ 5 Final Provisions
(2) German law applies to the present terms.