Safely encrypt sensitive data
On PCs, in networks and in the Cloud
Confidential documents, business records and TAN lists all belong in a safe place. Steganos Safe 19 is a digital vault that protects everything you don’t want anyone else to see.
The clearly structured new user interface ensures that this highly professional security software package is intuitive and very easy to use.
Data protection made in Germany – with the click of a button, Steganos Safe 19 protects all types of sensitive data on your PC, in networks, or in the cloud thanks to state-of-the-art 384-bit AES-XES encryption with NI-Hardware acceleration.
For over a decade, Steganos has been synonymous with reliable protection against data snoops and hackers. Since Steganos was founded, the encryption used in its software has never been cracked. There are no back doors, and Steganos has no master passwords.
- NEW Two-factor authentication for your Safes (supports Authy, Google Authenticator and more)
- NEW Transform whole hard disk partitions into Safes
- Supports data encryption in Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive and MagentaCLOUD
- Safe size up to 2TB (2,048 GB)
- AES-XEX encryption with 384 bits (IEEE P1619) with NI-hardware acceleration for optimal protection against thieves, snoops, and intelligence services
- USB stick as safe key: once ejected, the virtual vault closes and the sensitive data is protected
- Easily configure safes in your home network
- Backup Assistant, to ensure that safes are secured on backup media
- Optimized Portable Safes for USB flash drives, CD, DVD or Blu-ray Disc
- The unlocked safe seamlessly integrates itself in Windows as a disk drive and can be used from within any application
- Safes are now simple to move and delete
- Steganos Safe 19 not only encrypts your data, but also inconspicuously hides it in a picture, piece of music or a video if desired
- Automatically expanding Safes that save you precious Flash Drive space.
- PicPass (picture passwords), Steganos Shredder (permanently destroys files)
Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8 or 7: min. 1 GB RAM (32 & 64 Bit)
200MB available disk space, Internet connection