The Steganos website makes information and data available as well as information from other websites through hyperlinks (web links). This information and data are for information purposes only and the topicality, correctness or completeness of the information cannot be guaranteed.
§ 1 Coverage
§ 2 Liability
(1) Steganos is not liable for contents and programs disseminated on the Steganos website, nor for damage originating from them, unless such damage is caused by Steganos deliberately or through gross negligence. This applies to all types of damages, particularly damages which may develop as a result of defects, delays or interruptions in the transmission, of breakdowns in the technical equipment and services, incorrect contents, loss or deletion of data, viruses or in any other way from using this online offer.
(2) Steganos takes no responsibility for the contents, accuracy, legitimacy and functionality of third-party internet sites, which can be accessed by links from the Steganos website. Page hits are made via links at the user?s own risk.
§ 3 Copyright
(1) Contents offered via the Steganos website are protected by copyright. Their use is subject to applicable copyrights. This website may not be changed, copied, republished, disseminated or stored without consent by Steganos. The material may be used solely for private, non-commercial purposes with strict consideration of copyrights.
(2) The use of any software offered by Steganos for download is subject to the valid license conditions of the authorized supplier or the respective manufacturer (licensing agreement). These terms are transferred with the corresponding software as a file or are available upon request from the software manufacturer/authorized supplier. As a basic principle, the software cannot be installed without the user?s prior acceptance of the terms of the licensing agreement.
Steganos accepts no liability for damage, which results directly or indirectly from the use of downloaded files.
(3) Steganos is not responsible for interruptions in the quality of access due to force majeure or due to events, for which Steganos is not accountable, in particular the loss of communications networks and gateways. Steganos cannot guarantee that the internet site will function free of interruptions and errors and that any errors will be corrected. Similarly, there is no guarantee that the contents of the internet site are correct.
§ 4 Data Protection
(1) Steganos undertakes to adhere to the legal regulations regarding data protection. In particular, this refers to the General Terms of Privacy in this regard.
§ 6 Final Provisions